Sunday, April 25, 2010



hi guys, i found a song i have been searching for hours. it called
민들레 - 난 너에게 (1994年), "To you" by (Dandelion '1994)

Full version:


(Short) My Girl drama version:


Lyrics:

I have something to say to you,
I have not been able to show you how I feel but,
I have been loving you for a while,
Give me a chance to tell you more.

You have ever, even once…
Have you ever not known what love is,
If you also love me too,
Give me a chance to tell you more.

But she is trying not to look at me,
She always turns around when she sees me,
And makes it harder for me to say…
It’s okay, just smile at me, once in a while…
So that I can be there for you by your side…
Just give me the courage to say it.

I want to tell you how much I love you,
Please believe me…
I still can’t give up on you,
Please turn around,
Oh, my sad tears…I still love you too much.
(End)

nice right? apparently i go google the singer, but no information is available. i think the song is super old (1994). got headaches with all the korean letters and singers, guess i should really take up korean lesson! now it 4am in the morning, will be tugging into my bed now! Tuition tomorrow and visiting my Grandpa in the afternoon!

Above Posted At 3:40 AM
__________________________


James

Photobucket

Archive

April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
August 2011
November 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
May 2012
June 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013

Twitter Jamesnoah5

Recent Tweets

Follow me on Twitter

Link

Alex
Eeden
Melinda
Kahboon
Linmin
Qiaosi
Wanxuan
Wenbin
Eugene
Kwengkeng
Francis
Wilson
Adeline
Cheryl
Kejun
Maylwin
Parthip
N284
N444
Ariel
Collin
Dasiree
Grace
Ivan
Jaanmeng
Jeremy
John
Junliang
Junyong
Kevin
Nicolette
Rita
Stephie
Trevor
Vanessa
Ziqiang
5N1
Sp Guitarist