Monday, September 07, 2009



okay!

yesterday went to play Lan @ Yishun... after that chalet at "AC" house... Lol... 2 people put pigeon! (understandable?) it a hard joke... Zzz...

went for ice skating with some of my primary school friends today instead of wednesday! woah it really long (i mean SUPER long) since i saw them, didnt know what to chat and stuffs... but anyway it was really great hanging out with them! hanging out more often! wah time flies... everyone grows... what about me? 0.O

Later going Overnight again... Cool huh?

well anyway... wassup with me man?

My world is closing in
On the inside
But I’m not showing it
When all I am is crying out
I hold it in and fake a smile
Still I’m broken
I’m broken
Only one can understand
And only one can hold the hand
Of the broken
Of the broken

When no one else knows how I feel
Your love for me is proven real
When no one else cares where I’ve been
You run to me with outstretched hands
And You hold me in your arms
Again

I need no explanation of why me
I just need confirmation
Only You could understand the
emptiness inside my head
I am falling
I am falling
I’m falling down upon my knees
To find the one who gives me peace
I am flying
Lord I am flying

When no one else knows how I feel
Your love for me is proven real
When no one else cares where I’ve been
You run to me with outstretched hands
And You hold me in Your arms
Again

I have come to you in search of faith
Cause I can’t see beyond this place
Oh You are God and I am man
So I’ll leave it in Your hands

maybe this is what i'm really feeling,

will anybody understand?

Above Posted At 9:04 PM
__________________________


James

Photobucket

Archive

April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
August 2011
November 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
May 2012
June 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013

Twitter Jamesnoah5

Recent Tweets

Follow me on Twitter

Link

Alex
Eeden
Melinda
Kahboon
Linmin
Qiaosi
Wanxuan
Wenbin
Eugene
Kwengkeng
Francis
Wilson
Adeline
Cheryl
Kejun
Maylwin
Parthip
N284
N444
Ariel
Collin
Dasiree
Grace
Ivan
Jaanmeng
Jeremy
John
Junliang
Junyong
Kevin
Nicolette
Rita
Stephie
Trevor
Vanessa
Ziqiang
5N1
Sp Guitarist