Our relationship is the longest movie It has been showing for three years I'm still keeping the ticket The ballet on ice is still revolving in my mind Looking at yet slowly forgetting you
In the haze of time How far we have skated The circles made by the skates' blades, whoever's in it changes If we could start all over again, will it be a tad too awkward Is love more precious when it is kept in the heart?
Please give me two more minutes Let me freeze these memories forever Don't let your tears fall Smudging your makeup How can I remember? I remember you told me to forget I remember you told me to forget You said you would cry But not because you care
(translated by N J)
~ things are more precious to you when it is kept in the heart than to say out, that why i chose to remain silent even it is so painful. though you may not see what i have done, even it is kept in secret, i am willing to go to that extent. few years has pass, standing here right now is a different me. whatever you may go through, i am here in the dark for you. i guess the feeling has never fade away since few years back. ~
Above Posted At 11:36 PM __________________________